Visiting anything for the first time can often be a little unsettling and we know church is just the same. Maybe you’ve never been to church at all, or maybe it’s been a while but whatever the reason – we want you to feel welcome and at home.
Whether it’s how to get to church, what’s the music like, will my kids have somewhere safe to go or what if I don’t know what I believe – we’d like to think that you will have a great experience while you visit us. Actually, we think it will change your life, forever.
Our aim is to create a place that gives you permission to dream and we live by these simple statements:
- When God said to love one another, He meant it.
- When God said to worship Him in spirit and in truth, He meant it.
- When God said His house would be a joyful house of prayer, He meant it.
- When God said to earnestly covet the gifts of the Spirit, He meant it.
- When God said He had given us authority over all the power of the enemy, He meant it.
- When God said to go into all the world and make disciples, He meant it.
Through His grace, His strength and His anointings, our goal is to be a company of believers who flow voluntarily with these values, who diligently seek the Father’s heart at all times, and who intentionally live lives of celebration, sacrifice and praise.